You are still able to purchase a lottery card and be in with a chance to win one of our prizes. Your unique lottery number will be sent to you via e-mail rather than by post.
Draws will take place as usual on the last Friday of every month, and if you are one of the lucky winners, our Finance Team will be able to send over your winnings safely via BACS bank transfer. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Playing our lottery during this time of uncertainty is something to look forward to each month and is also a fantastic way to help support seriously ill children and their families.
Would you, your friends or family like the chance to win £100 every month, while helping to support The Sick Children’s Trust?
For just £12 a year, that’s £1 a month, you can sign up to our charity lottery and be in with the chance of winning one of the following cash prizes: £100, £50 or £25.
If purchasing this as a gift for someone else, please provide the name of the lucky recipient in the 'Special Instructions' box on the basket page.
If you would prefer to play via direct debit, please click here.
- Lottery players and gift card recipients must be 16 or over
- All the money raised from this lottery will go to The Sick Children’s Trust
- The draw will be held on the last Friday of every month
- Prizes will be sent in the post by cheque to winners within 28 days
- Promoter: The Sick Children’s Trust, 4th Floor, 28-30 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2AH. Licensed under the Gambling Act of 2005 as a small society lottery by The Council of the Borough of Islington (registration number: LN/18199)
- Responsible play – We are committed to running our lottery in a socially responsible way. If you think you may have a gambling problem please contact Gamecare on 0845 6000 133 or visit gamcare.org.uk
- If you would like us to exclude you from the lottery, please fill in this form
- The Sick Children’s Trust is a registered charity- 284416
- For full terms and conditions contact us here: email@example.com